Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Burning Man Photos

I swear I'm really in the process of pulling together all the photos from BRC 2006. I've been gathering together all the RFV kids photos and will be putting them all up in a central location for you all to check out. There is just so much going on at the moment. I'm getting settled into my new position at IMI and I'm also getting the Renegade Reality Lab up to snuff for the workshops, classes and movie nights that will debut in October. There are also the Chicago and Detroit decompression parties on the horizon. Busy busy.

Last night, I finally got around to watching Guerrilla: The Taking of Patty Hearst. I've been meaning to watch this for a few years now and it was well done. The first movie night at Renegade Reality Lab will be a double feature of Guerrilla and The Weather Underground with a discussion following about domestic terrorism. I think that it is high time that folks realize that there was a serious revolution going on in America during the late 60s and early 70s. I'll announce the date of this movie night soon. It'll probably be on a Sunday evening.

Alright, I'm turning in for the night. More to come, as always. Keep gunning for Wide Eyed Awe! ~Renegade

No comments: