Wednesday, August 16, 2006

House Flow Tonight at House of Yoga!

Tonight I'll be teaching my last class before leaving for Burning Man 2006! From the sounds of it we're going to have a great crew there and I'd like to invite you all to partake in the joy of working closely with your breath, body and mind. As I say in every class the practice of yoga is a truly courageous act in these times.

Join us at 7:30 at House of Yoga in Berkley. Beware there's still construction going on so you'll need to pad your travel time a bit.

Note: Wednesday's 7:30 House Flow class will continue uninterrupted while I'm wandering through the desert. Please keep up your practice and take advantage of the opportunity to work with HOY's other phenomenal teachers. God willing and the creek don't rise, my dusty body will return on September 6th.

In Love and Light,
~Gregg

1 comment:

Yoga Chickie said...

I can't wait to hear about Burning Man! Please write about it!