Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I Just Snapped!

Well, I just lost all control. My game plan was to fly out to SF, rent a car and drive to the Reno where I'd wait for Ragnarok and the other Vikings to roll in. It was a good plan, but not the best plan. So, I am proud to share an email just sent off to the Vikings:

Brothers and Sisters,

This has been tugging at my heartstrings since last weekend and I'm just going to simply give in. I do not feel that I would be embracing life as directed if I were to simply fly out to SF and meet you when Ragnarok rolls onto the playa. This virgin voyage is one that'll go down in bold on the akashic records and I want my name to be on the list of THOSE WHO DO.

So with that said, I humbly submit my request to travel across this fine land with you in search of wide eyed awe. Due to the lack of early arrival papers I might as well get started on the bus rather than sit in Reno waiting for Saturday to roll around. I will most likely fly back but that means I'll need to get a ride with someone to Reno and pick up a car. It'll all come out in the wash.
So with only a week until launch I've suddenly changed the rules and I'm on the bus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While envy is neither attractive nor productive, I must admit that I am envious.

I can't wait to hear the tales of the road.

Haben Sie Spaß!