Monday, August 21, 2006

Clearing The Air

There was some question as to what I was writing about last week. The trinity I was referring to was simplicity, smiles and laughter. The post is also filled with quoted songs from the Liars and Magnetic Fields. "Love, Music, Wine and Revolution" being from the song World Love off 69 Love Songs. Here's another quote:

To believe in something, and not live it, is dishonest. ~Gandhi
It was a bus work weekend and we worked our asses off and finished everything. The bus should be sitting safe and sound at a warehouse in Chicago. I leave for Chicago on Wednesday and the bus departs Thursday morning. I'm waiting on some pictures of the work weekend. Once they go online I'll post more about the joys of a Waste Vegetable Oil School Bus named Ragnarok.

No comments: