Friday, August 18, 2006

"We're Doomed! We're Doomed!"

What a screwball week, the most phenomenal joy perfectly mixed with horrifying stupidity. When one takes life by the balls one tends to get both the highs and lows in technicolor hyper-realistic smell-o-vision. There's something to be said for equanimity and the reduction of superfluous dross. There is also something to be said for simplicity, smiles and laughter. In the past week I've been duly blessed by that trinity.

"Love, Music, Wine and Revolution!"

5 Days till I jump on the Megabus and head to meet up with the Chicago Vikings. We're loading up the bus and leaving Wednesday night. I feel like the Merry Pranksters are riding again, save the fact that we're going to be more like the Gassy Cranksters.

I am going to do my damnedest to keep this blog up on a daily basis while I'm on the playa. Of course, I say that every year. I'm going to go buy an inexpensive digital camera to take out there. I'd love to get pictures up on a daily as well. We shall see, as always, watch this space.

Alright, I leave in a few hours for the last work weekend on the bus. SOOOO much to do and so little time. It's a good thing that the Vikings work well under pressure.

"Take the Cauldron and GET DOWN!"

No comments: