Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cleaning up boxes, lighting fires, singing Vince Gallo

An afternoon post that serves as an attempt to pull it all together. I've got piles of binary code all over this joint and I'm trying to reply to folks who have gone unanswered, thank those who fed me with encouraging words, and slaughter the spam that just seems to clog any available pore.

So, here's a bit of clearing out the air:

1. IndyMac Bank you've pissed me off and I rarely get pissed off. You've pissed me off so much that I've actually refinanced with another company, so I won't have to see your logo again. You should get your pay off in a few days. Don't spend it all in one place, with a policy of harassing your customers you're going to need cash on hand soon.

2. This is the sweetest anonymous blog comment I received while I was away: "we love you out here gregg. keep those eyes wide and the snack cakes near." Warms the heart I tell you!

3. Chris Kaminski is a god among men and he's so damn nice about it too!

4. I've typed it before and I'll type it again: "Chance implies an absolute absence of any principle." ~Chuang Tzu

No comments: