Thursday, December 08, 2005

What to say?

This mornings practice was good, smooth, etc. Though I was into it I was also rather out of it. I was kind of surprised when I came to after Kukutasana and realized that it was time to move to closing. I fell asleep in savasana for a moment. What a great start to the day practice is! I absolutely love it! Ahem... 'Scuse me, I yoga geeked-out there for a minute.

Last night I taught and just had a blast. A few of my students mentioned reading this blog, which is cool. Sometimes I get the feeling I'm just doing this for posterity. I suppose more people will begin reading this when I leave for India. I'm going to encourage that as much as possible! I feel it'll be a great way to keep in touch with clients and students. I'm really going to miss them! It's funny, I was never like that with people until I picked up massage and yoga. Regardless, thanks for reading! Now I need to figure out what to say! :)

Today, I've been putting the final touches on my best of 2005 CD which I'll start handing out next week. I think it's coming together nicely this year. It's been three years since I've done this and I know that many people will be happy that I've picked this tradition back up. I'm not going to put the track list up here yet as I want it to be a surprise. It's certainly been a good year for music. I think I'm going to make about 100 copies this year. That should cover friends, students and clients. What a blessing to have so many people to share with!

No comments: