Monday, December 05, 2005

Mysore to full capacity?

Well, from the phone calls made this morning and the look of the ezboard both Kev Inn and the Green Hotel are booked for our first 3 days in Mysore. If anyone has suggestions it would probably assist in settling my mind a bit. I'm not overly concerned, but I think that knowing where I'm going to lay my head after 2 days of plane hopping is a good idea. Thanks.

The past two days of practice were smooth. Yesterday, I thought that my balancing issues were over with, but today I found myself jumping all over the place in the Utthita Hasta Padangusthasanas and even managed to fall over in Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana on the right side! I chuckled out loud on that one. My balance in standing has just been a joke for the past few weeks. I have no idea what is up with it. No judgment, just observation.

No comments: