Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Awe Struck!

Just a quick post. Some of you may know that I work a corporate job, one that I was preparing to loose when I made the announcement I would be leaving for Mysore. See, I've used up all my vacation time and the standard policy is no extended leaves of absence, even without pay. There are many factors here that come into play, but the short of it is that I made the announcement to my boss today and he told me that he would give me the time off with pay! I am amazed, utterly amazed!

The world continues to answer my inquiries with a huge resounding "YES!"

I'm in awe! Utterly in awe!

3 comments:

Soapwalla Chef said...

mazel tov!

Karen said...

Um, is your company hiring? ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm still amazed! - thanks for the support. And Karen, if you want to move from AZ to Detroit, I'd be happy to put in the good word for you. :) I don't know if I would leave AZ for MI though. ~G