Tuesday, October 18, 2005

a quick post

since it's been a while. Practice has been good but I have to say that Supta K is kicking me around quite a bit. I'm practicing with Matthew 3 or 4 days a week and he has been helping me with it. When I'm not with him I've just been taking the modification and going with it as I am able to.

This mornings practice was a bit sloppy, but I made it through and that is what matters.

Teaching has been wonderful! I am completely enjoying the experience of yoga from this perspective. It does take a great deal of fortitude and takes time away from other things I could be doing, but the return is so great. My students have been very supportive and have been giving positive feedback.

Teaching at IMI (the massage school I graduated from) has been great as well. I think we're in our 4th week now and it is endearing to see the progress of the students.

That will serve as an update. Nothing too fancy, but I'll get fancy when I have more time. ~G

No comments: