Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Free Will Astrology

I've used Brezsny's Free Will Astrology as a sounding board for over a decade now. I'm a cusp Sag/Cap and pay attention to both signs. Check yours here.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): It's a seller's market for you, Sagittarius.
If I were you, I wouldn't buy a bunch of new stuff or invest in unripe
possibilities. Rather, I'd cash in on the hard work I've been doing for many
months now. I'd quit while I was ahead. I'd liquefy assets that might soon
decline in their value to me but that are still at the height of their value to
other people. In order for you to summon the brisk confidence necessary
to pull this off, you'll have to resist greedy temptations to hold on to
everything a little while longer.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Most American companies don't pay any
federal income tax. During a recent seven-year period, 1.3 million
businesses earned well over a trillion dollars but didn't pony up a penny to
the U.S. government. I mention this, Capricorn, because it's now a
favorable time, astrologically speaking, for you to seek comparable perks.
Look into this, please: Maybe you don't have to keep having your assets
drained in ways you've always assumed were inevitable. I'm talking
metaphorically as well as literally; I'm referring to emotional and psychic
energy as well as actual money. Are there any legal and ethical loopholes
you can exploit to free yourself from long-running burdens?

No comments: