Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What a day!

Sometimes I postulate an attempt to document the ebb and flow here at the Lab. There seems a definite intelligence to the series of mental and physical stages we've been going through since we birthed this project. We are adapting and gaining momentum in both stages.

J from Model D just left after a great hour + interview with Angela and I. I think the feature is going live next week. The photographer is coming out sometime soon. We really enjoy doing these interviews as it gives us a chance to focus on and relate our intentions for the Lab. Of course, as most of you know, we love tangents so these interviews tend to chase hares a bit so we never know what the end product will look like. Ah, it's good clean fun!

OK, it's time to close up, spend some down time with Angela and get ready for the morning's yoga.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have just stumbled across your blog here and I have got to say -I like it. Read a few posts now, trying to gain some frame of reference by which later posts can be understood.

I am looking forward to my next visit.

Cheers.