Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ah, the Chill!

First off, thanks to those of you who've been reading, commenting and emailing! Though I try to respond to everyone please be aware that we are hyper-busy and it may sometimes take a few days.

I just returned from clearing the light dusting of snow on the sidewalk and throwing out some green "salt" to keep injuries at bay. When visiting the Lab please use caution on Service St. (the cobblestone road use to access our door) and when walking to and from your car. Though I try to be diligent with "salt" we don't get a great deal of traffic back here so the road never thaws out. Don't worry about it, just use caution!

I wanted to rant about my new obsession, Radio India, but it's time to settle into our 7 am class. Look for that post soon.

No comments: