Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dream Healing

Well, after some rather healing interaction with an old friend last night, we settled into our nightly routine but didn't even make it to the Daily Show. As we crawled into bed my head shifted into something that Burroughs and Gysin would have called the Third Mind. Of course, I can't really say who the other two minds were, but I have a sneaking suspicion they came from the recent past and the not-so distant future. An elaborate dream ritual was prescribed by the third mind and though I was an active participant I am not as privy as one would think to the process. I do know that Angela had a vital roll she fulfilled and that the dream healing was successful.

Of course there is a great more that I do remember but I will save it for a full entry.

No comments: