Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Delinquent Days Are Here Again!

Of Montreal - Labyrinthian Pomp

How you wanna tag my style
When I am so superior?
How you wanna hate a thing
When you are so inferior?
How you wanna mess
How you wanna mess my spotless interior?

Let's just say you are not the destroyer

I've got my bright girl near me
She's so much taller
Wth a crisp endorsement
From the C.C.A.A. Booty Patrol
She's so meta, references Stendhal
Shares my strange urge to
Smash a window in every house on our block

Delinquent days are here again

I've got my Georgie Fruit on
He's my dark mutation
For my demented past time
Giving replicators somewhere to go
But we're authentic
You can test my talons
Against your cursive body
But the controller spheres have disappeared
And it hurts

It's like to disappear forever, but I'm not afraid

There's two gods for every one, one, two gods for the beasts
An hour dead deflects our eggs
On latitude 0, 1 degree
I trusted you, no, don't explain
Moving in clipped tempos making sad dreams
Of the flags appearing
Crazy how the symbolism works
Don't look at them

No comments: