Monday, September 18, 2006

New Class at House Of Yoga!

Tonight at 7:45, I'll be teaching a brand new class at House of Yoga in Berkley. If you haven't had a chance to visit this beautiful studio I encourage you to do so. Dave and Abby have created a wonderful environment for our practice. In class tonight I'll be presenting a basic vinyasa and will share chants dedicated to and stories about Ganesha. Why? Because this is our first class together and Ganesha is a great place to start!

Due to the upcoming Autumnal Equinox I'll also mention that it is a great time to begin a new yoga practice, return to your practice or ramp up your existing practice. In my experience the coming of fall tends to bring on a more introspective mind set. This introspection can assist us in our practice and bring to light some detailed and worthwhile aspects of ourselves.

I wish you all a brilliant Equinox and hope to see you soon!

In Love and Light,
~Gregg

No comments: