Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fasting: Day Four

Well, it's day four of my fall fast and alls well. I'm exclusively eating a wonderful mung bean and rice concoction. It's quite good though I added too much ginger this time around. It has a pretty intense kick. In the mornings, I mix in a bit of honey, for lunch I'm adding soy yogurt and for dinner I'm soaking it in Braggs Liquid Aminos. Tasty!

I've got netflicks back up and running so I've been watching some interesting flicks of late. In the past couple of weeks I've taken in Night Watch (5 Stars), Mirror Mask (3 Stars), The Devil and Daniel Johnston (4 Stars), and Don't Come Knocking (3 Stars). The stars are mine, btw. It is nice to catch up with film culture a bit. I've been slacking in that regard for a while.

What else? Work is GREAT! I absolutely love it here! I start doing solo tours of the school next week. It's quite busy here but that is good as it keeps me focused. My yoga classes are wonderful as well. Last night was my new class at House of Yoga and there were 4 new to yoga students in attendance. I can't tell you how much I am honored to be their first teacher! I just love sharing yoga with others, it's one of the greatest joys I have experienced.

So, that's a slight update. There so much going on it is hard to keep up. Once I settle into the new job more I will be able to focus and express myself here better.

In Love and Light,
~Gregg

No comments: