Friday, February 03, 2006

Mysore Super Bowl

"Chance implies an absolute absence of any principle." ~Chuang Tzu

Somehow I've found myself transferred from the chaos of India (which is only chaos on the surface) to the very REAL chaos of the Super Bowl. Ford Field, where it's being held, is right around the corner from my office. It's nuts down here and not having a sports bone in my body makes it quite hard to identify with.

Practice is quite interesting! My balance has gone completely out the window. Forget about anything fancy like Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana, I'm having trouble with Samasthitih! :) I fumbled once or twice while in Mysore, so this is just making me nuts. Oh well, non-attachment right. Next week it'll be something else. I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow. I'll still feeling the jet lag quite a bit and I need to catch up on my rest.

Tim Miller's coming March 17-19 so that'll be a worthwhile weekend. Guruji in NYC the next week. I'm still thinkin' on that one.

No comments: