Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Holy See of Wide Eyed Awe

We rolled into Mysore yesterday afternoon after a rough journey that began at 7 pm Wednesday evening. I have absolutely no words to express the awe that I feel being here. There are many details that I will write of in another post, but for the time being I will simply wish every one a wonderful new years eve.

Just one other note. We have been utterly blessed by our host Randy who took us in yesterday as we stumbled out of our taxi. He has fed us, given us tips on getting around and has assisted us in finding a posh apartment that we will move into this evening.

It is a wonderful place here, the Holy See of Wide Eyed Awe, I will call it. More on that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you arrived safely.
I need to get info to you about silk fabric. E-mail me or J with mailing address or E-mail address.
Have a safe New Years Eve.
JAL