Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Return from The Burn

I'm back! How'd it go? well, I really have a hard time with quantifying it, but it was phenomenal. A new level of "veil" was pulled back and starry mechanisms were revealed. I purged myself of some very deep seeded demons and allowed the desert to heal some old wounds. I saw all reality destroyed and recreated in the time it takes to breathe in and out. I saw art that struck me so much that a fell to my knees in awe. I wept, I laughed, I raged and I roared. My crew was the best cocktail of humans ever mixed. I worked and played so hard that I couldn't define a difference between them.

I am glad to be back, but for the next year I will long to return to my desert home. 2005 kicked 2004's ass!

I thought these horoscopes were important, so I'm posting them here. They are for the week of Buring man:

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): "Dear Rob: Two years ago I had intimate relations with a mountain. I was driving toward the Cascades when I became aware of a physical longing for Bonanza Peak, which lay ahead of me. As I got closer, I rolled down the windows and sucked in the cool air. I had the exact same sensation as loving someone so deeply that breathing in their breath fills me with erotic images and naughty tingles and lusty compassion. I thought you should know. -Earth Lover"

Dear Earth Lover: Thanks for your testimony. It's the perfect message for Sagittarians to hear right now, so I'm advising them to learn from your example.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): There's a connection between Al Qaeda and actor Kevin Bacon, according to Tatsuya Ishida at http://www.sinfest.net/. Al Qaeda was trained by the CIA, he says, which was established by President Harry Truman, who dropped the atom bomb which was cooked up by the Manhattan Project, which was the name of a movie starring John Lithgow, who was in the film "Footloose" with Kevin Bacon. I invite you to make liberal use of this kind of logic in the coming days, Capricorn. The astrological omens say it will be healthy for you to let your imagination run away with you as long as you don't take as gospel truth all the conclusions it leads you to. So please feel free to ramble down the fine line between creative storytelling and total BS.

No comments: