Friday, July 29, 2005

looking forward to rest

While it was going on I didn't really feel as though I was pushing it, but now after six days of practice tomorrow's rest day is looking pretty good! I'm a bit sore!

It was a strange practice today. We has Liz's sub again and though she was a bit better than Wednesday, it was still rough. She did a short form class and skipped a handful of asana that I wouldn't skip, Navasana, and Marychiasana B and D. She also had people attempting to do jump throughs directly into Trianga Mukhaikapada Paschimottanasana. It seem a little bit much to throw at new students.

Next week I'm going to work with Matthew on the standing sequence and work with Liz on Bhujapidasana. I'm also slated to teach my first class Wednesday evening at Michigan Yoga Center in Northville!

No comments: