Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Back at the Loft

I woke after a pretty good nights sleep (it was quite hot though) and made it to the Loft at 5:30. Due to being in a car for 14 hours yesterday I didn't practice and my body was ready for it. I sometimes think that my best practices are the first day back to practice after a break. I am not as sore or something and the lack of soreness seems to increase my flexibility.

It was good to be back at the loft and to be connected to that energy. I love travel, but it really messes with my practice. It's not just the random schedule but also the way that travel effects my diet. I ate a ton of crap this weekend because that is all there was! It'll take me a few days but I will get my body back to normal. Today I've had nothing but fruits and veggies in an attempt to purge my body of all the processed food and carbs that were ingested.

But back to practice. It all went very smoothly. I did get a bit of a talking to by my knee so I slowed down for the Janus and Marichys. For some reason, my binds were pretty tough to grasp today. I got them, but they gave me a rough time. I ended with Marichy D and went through closing fairly quickly due to this being my first day back at work.

I'm working on our budget right now and planning for the Mysore trip. It's going to be tight, but I think we're going to be able to pull it off.

No comments: