Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ashtanga 13

Again, it was a bit tough to make it to my mat this morning, but I was there right at 5:30 hitting Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana before chant. (Note" I do my own chant when I get there at 5:30 as well, finally having memorized it properly.) I made it through to one Navasana. Matthew assisted with my left side Marichyasana D. I did fall out of Ardha Baddha Padmottanasana and Paul (nice "older" man whose there everyday) came over and kindly said "good morning" to me and told me that he does that all the time.

I also went to short form Ashgtanga with Liz at CPWR at noon. Two practices in one day is rough, but I needed it. Liz assisted me with Marichyasana D on both sides, getting me a really good stretch. She also assisted me (almost) into the Baddha Padmasana bind. It was a good practice. I really enjoy Liz's energy and ability with adjustments.

No comments: