Thursday, November 06, 2008

Baby Obsession!

OK, this is getting serious... I know it is as it should be and I am so thankful that it is, but I am utterly flabbergasted by my minds ability to obsess on Aya's emergence. Astoundingly, it deepens daily. Last night we heard the heartbeat for the first time and figured out the anatomy a bit. I think I know have a pretty good map of head, back, and butt. Aya's squirming around in there and shifts sides quite often, so this will be a fun new game!

Oh, I also wanted to mention that "my kids an angel and can do no wrong" thing... I get that now.

I'm going to try to keep it down a bit, but I've now witnessed the primal force that inspires it. Just recently, I've begun to share the fact that I have visions and see things. It's a great gift that I've explored since I was a child. Through this work, I've journeyed to some incredible places. I've ventured into the deep end of the pool a bit too, more so than ever with Angela and our love, but this comes from a depth unknown to me before. More Awe!

There's awe at every corner, we just need to exercise our minds and bodies so that we can begin to see it.

No comments: