Tuesday, December 26, 2006

And Better!

I teach the Friday night hands-on class at Irene's until 11. My dear friends Chris and Courtney came in from Charlotte N.C. and asked if we could host a gathering so they could see the old crew. Well, I got home around 11:30 and it turns out there was some hardcore behind the scenes planning going on as it turned out to be a surprise birthday party for little Old Gregg! Kathy and Charlie came, which was very very nice of them. I was glad they were able to check out the Lab and get a better idea of what we're up to. A huge thank you to everyone who came out! There was brilliant pinata that looked a hell of a lot like Old Gregg, wonderful food, decorations, and the best friends a guy could ask for. Robocop, Mira and Kristine went all out on this one and truly blessed me!

For those of you who have no idea who Old Gregg is, here you go:

No comments: