Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Deformity, Morning Yoga, Juice and Raw Burgers

Woke early to get in my first morning yoga practice in about six weeks. I've been practicing in the evenings and really cutting it back due to some back problems. Yesterday, I found out that it is a congenital spine deformity and something that I can work through without surgery or anything like that. Yes, I know, you've thought it for a long time, but now it is proven true, I am deformed! Regardless, I got the green light, in fact "doctor's orders", to turn my practice back up to 11 ASAP. It was great to be on the mat this morning without fear of doing further damage!

This mornings juice: Celery, Carrots, Spinach, Cucumber, Beets, Kale, Beet Greens, Garlic, Tomato, Black Pepper, White Pepper and Cayenne. Amazing! I know, I know, Garlic for an Ashtangi? But hey, that's what happens when your a renegade! :)

The pulp from this juice will be mixed with the pulp from the recently made (and figgin incredible!) sesame and almond milk and put in the dehydrator to make raw burgers!

No comments: