Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Bob Dog, Happy Birthday Buddy!

This from one Mr. King. I stood there with King and a handful of Chicago's early morning creatures as we witnessed the first Bob Dog sighting of 2006. This rare creature has been seen on the playa in full bloom. I warmed my heart to see him though it was quite brief. I must also mention that today is Bob Dog's birthday. Many joyous rebirths! King writes:

As rare as Bigfoot and as mysterious as the Monkey Man from India: I captured a glimpse of Bob Dog as he scaled over a garden wall, performed his ritualistic dance, and scurried off into the night...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 (HEART) BOB DOG!

Brings a tear to my eye & quaking to my mind looking at these pictures... what a fantastic weekend... Happy your day Bob Dog!
Mira*