Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Twisted Day In A Twisted Forest

Only half primary this morning due to time and that whole "finding balance" project. I did have a cool moment outside the studio as I got there hyper early and sat outside the door ala Mysore style. Of course, the bacon smell coming up from the restaurant below kinda killed the vibe.

I've been working on a new project all day and can't wait to roll it out here. I'm having trouble with my paypal buttons though. I'll prolly kick it out this evening.

More great news on the wellness front, today I was asked to be on a planning committee at the Karmanos Cancer Institute! The good work is working. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Karmanos!

~Mira.

Anonymous said...

As a past cancer patient I say Bravo! That is wonderful they are embracing other modes of therapy! I found vibrational healing to be the best tool for me.
Kiran

Anonymous said...

Kiran,

Thank you for your support! I'll keep posting info about my work in this area here. Doors keep on opening!

All the best to you!
~Gregg