Tuesday, September 13, 2005

updates

After yesterday's technological debacle I was slightly concerned that the systems I rely upon had finally turned against me. In this world paranoia has become a vital aspect of daily life and required for optimum efficiency. Practical paranoia is a valuable skill.

Of course, I prefer Rob Brezsny's Pronoia. Rob was kind enough to answer one of my emails before I left for Burning Man this year. He is a down to earth guy with what I consider to be a divine gift in astrology. I have read his horoscopes since I was a teenager and after many years of observing his precision I now follow his advice weekly with only slight and worthwhile pondering.

But that is not the point of my post. I've updated renegadebodywork.com with my new teaching schedule and have cleaned it up a bit. With this update and a successful post to blogger I am back to my "normal" interaction with technology and no longer believe that "they" are out to get me. :)

I begin my stint as a teaching assistant at Irene's Myomassology Institute this evening! I'm very pleased to be taking on this roll and to be continuing my interaction with the massage community.

No comments: