Friday, April 29, 2005

Ashtanga 9

A Friday Led Primary class this morning. This one starts at 6:00 so I'm crunched for time, but it was worth it. There were about 20 people in the studio, the most I've seen since I've been going. I spoke to a few people for the first time and discussed the upcoming trip to NYC. There are a handful of people from the studio going so, surprise surprise, I'll know a few people there and might even have some folks to spend down time with.

I ended practice today with Navasana. Matthew assisted me with Janu Sirsasana B, and gave me a few great pointers on the positioning of my feet. Real down to details recommendations that I appreciate. For having 20 people in class I felt like he was right there watching me through the whole session, which is a good thing. I also need to remember to get the angles right before I go into the twisting asanas, the Marichyasanas especially!

So, I am packed and ready for Chicago. I'm going to jump in the car after posting this and should be there around noon. No Ashtanga tomorrow... Saturday, take rest!

No comments: